Yes, This Will Be On the Test

Writing, Reading, Laughing

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Streaming Gold

I have officially joined the ranks of the unplugged - cable TV unplugged. It was a choice that made me break out in hives at first. Whatever will I do without my weekly installment of Agents of Shield? 

Alas, my worries were unfounded. As a "streamer," I had to wait a smidge of time for Coulson and company, but when they did blip onto onto Netflix, I blissfully binge watched the entire season in a swoop.

I embraced and discovered shows that I missed when I was plugged in. Here are a scant few of my faves:

(How can you not love a show set in West Covina with musical numbers?)





and the list goes on...
and on...
and on!

There are more shows at my fingertips than I can possibly catch up with. 

Soooooo happy

Have you switched to streaming only? What gold nuggets have you discovered or finally caught up with?

5 comments:

  1. We cut back our Direct TV, although I won't ditch it. But we do a lot of streaming now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We switched several years ago. I didn't want to deal with delayed viewing and I couldn't take the commercial anymore. Love that I'm not hooked up. I'm deep into Scandal. So topical. So scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. We are huge sports watchers, so no Netflix or any streaming for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got rid of cable a couple years ago and we have Netflix. I just finished watching the whole series of Lost- which I loved and missed when it was on tv a while back. I also love rewatching favorite shows like Mash, I Dream of Jeannie, Xena, etc. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got rid of cable a year ago and we have no regrets! So far we can find plenty to watch on Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Video.

    ReplyDelete